Please download REGISTRATION AS AN EMPLOYER What you need document which lists what DOCUMENTS ARE NEEDED TO SUCCESSFULLY REGISTER AS AN EMPLOYER as listed below: 

  1. Copy of CK1 & 2(in case of a CC) or Certificate of Registration from Registrar with list of Directors (in case of a Pty Ltd);

  2. Certified Copy of ID of Members of CC or (Pty) Ltd;

  3. A cancelled Cheque

  4. A letter from your Accountant confirming their status to your business;

  5. An utility bill, Account made out to your business address.


Registrations need to be made at the following Departments:


1. Department of Labour:


a. UIF – Unemployment Insurance

b. WCA – Workmans Compensation.


2. South African Revenue:


a. Pay As You Earn (PAYE) – if you employ taxable staff

b. Skills Development(SDL) – If your wage/salaries exceeds R500,000.00 per annum

c. Unemployment Insurance (UIF).

Click the appropriate filename below to download the file to your computer. Please note that depending on the file format type, you'll need either or both a Microsoft Word compatible program and Adobe Acrobat Reader.


You can also download the zip files containing all the files listed below. Please note that this will be a 1.27 megabyte download. Click here to download the zip file.